Opportunities for Kindness
The temperature is rising and so is our need for summer clothing items Help us STUFF THE BUS full of summer clothes for our students
We are hosting a STUFF THE BUS event on Friday, May 29 from 4pm - 6pm in the rear parking lot of Berry Intermediate School, 25 Oak St. Lebanon
Just drive up and our volunteers will take the Clean, Gently used clothing out of your car and we will STUFF THAT BUS full of your kindness and generosity and of course your gently used summer clothes.
To ensure the event runs as smooth as a popsicle on a hot summer day we have established a few guidelines we are going to ask you to follow before dropping off your items:
1. SUMMER clothing ONLY Please :)
2. We will be accepting all sizes: Newborn to 2X adult
2. Gently used, Clean, clean and clean items, no rips, holes or stains...did we mention clean? :)
3. Please have clothing sorted by size and gender (ex: boy - child size 7-8 or women's size Small) This will minimize the handling of the clothing by our volunteers. Safety first :) It will also greatly decrease the turn around time to distribute the items to our community members in need of summer clothes.
4. If you plan on donating underwear, socks or bras please,please, please make sure they are New/Unused in the package or with tags.
Help us provide a "Night Off" for a hometown hero! First responders in Lebanon and Warren County have been working hard to serve and protect our community. In many cases, during the COVID-19 pandemic this means long hours, days, or even weeks quarantined away from their families. Help us thank these heroes by providing a "Night Off". Your online donation of $25 will purchase a dinner for a first responder in our area from a Lebanon based restaurant. In addition to cash donations, if you'd like to help us supply their break room with comfort food, snacks, chips, granola bars, and drinks can be dropped off at the lower level Countryside YMCA.
If you’d like to help click the box below!
Recently Filled Needs
“A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is a reality..”-Yoko Ono Let's help our local Adopt a Senior Facebook Community make their dream a reality by supporting the Lebanon Class of 2020
Neighborhood Bridges Lebanon along with the Adopt a Senior Program are working together to ensure every member of the Lebanon High School Class of 2020 is celebrated and supported as they graduate and move on to the next chapter in their lives.
Our goal is to support approximately 225 graduating Seniors. Your donation would help us provide Warrior Pride gift bags that would be delivered to a graduating senior that have not yet been recognized/adopted on the Adopt A Senior Facebook Page. We’re asking for your help by donating online through our online donation portal. (All major cards are accepted- click here to donate.)
If can help please click the link to make an online contribution.
Gotta Have Faith =)
A family would like to donate a bed to a family in need.
Full size mattress, bed spring, and headboard.
Mr. "Onederful" has a special birthday quickly approaching....You heard that right...It's the BIG ONE
A young man will be turning the 1 soon and we would like help him celebrate with a few age appropriate toys.
It's no mystery that he likes Scooby Doo :)
Please click the box below if you can help
"Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth" Oscar Wilde The truth is....we need masks :)
The Lebanon City Schools and Neighborhood Bridges would like to provide masks to the families that come to our weekly food distribution. We would start by adding 2 masks per family. Any additional masks would be offered to the volunteers and school employees that help facilitate this program each week.
If you can help please click the box below
HELP, I need somebody....HELP, not just anybody....HELP, you know I need someone....with a couch to donate.....by tomorrow...anyone? anyone?
We our pulling our Neighborhood Bridges resources from near (Lebanon) and far (Gahanna) to help an expectant single mother furnish her new apartment. The last large item needed is a couch and we have a person ready to pick up and transport tomorrow (Friday, 4-17-20)
How we feelin' out there Lebanon..can we HELP?
Please click the box below
!?! Life is too short to wear boring clothes (and clothes that no longer fit) !?! Teenage girl in need of spring and summer clothing
Teenage girl in need of spring/summer clothing. Please see sizes below:
Shirts: XS or Small
Pants: 0/00 or Kids Sizes: 12 or 14
Shoes: size 5 or 6
If you can help please click the box below
!! Thank you !!
- Our Area Directors have come together in support of kindness and support for our children/families need. Read about them!
- Tracy Funke has lived in the community for the last 16 years. She is raising her children, Sadie and Simon, in the Lebanon community. Tracy is a dedicated social worker in the school district and has served as a District Resource Coordinator since 2017. You can find Tracy outdoors when the weather is warm and serving as a volleyball mom when it is cold.
- Lynn Payne has been a Lebanon resident for 17 years. She and her husband currently have two children in the district. After serving many years as a volunteer in the schools and working for a non profit parenting center for the last five years she is excited to be supporting the families as a District Resource Coordinator.
- Rebecca Strole is a stay at home mom, with a background in Public Relations and Recruiting. "My husband and I, and our three kids have lived in Lebanon for 8 years. I enjoy spending time with family, playing with one of our four animals, working out and volunteering in the community. As a city girl transplanted into small town Lebanon, my favorite thing about living here is the people. The long conversations over campfires with neighbors and knowing that no matter where you are, you’ll always be able to find a familiar face. #OnwardLebanon“