Recently Filled Needs
"I don't run to add days to my life, I run to add life to my days" Ronald Rook Don't walk...RUN to help a high school student on the cross country team
A student athlete on the high school cross country team is in need of appropriate running shoes. A local running store has offered to provide a large discount on a pair of shoes. Our goal is to collect $75 to purchase a pair of shoes for this student.
Washer and Dryer needed!
A family of 6 is in need of a washer and dryer. We are willing to accept a used set (They don’t have to be new or even a matching set!). If you can help us provide a working washer and dryer for a neighbor in need please click the link below!
CRAM THE CRUISER School Supplies Drive
Help us, CRAM THE CRUISER! 🚔🚨 Neighborhood Bridges lebanon, the Countryside and Lebanon Area Chamber of Commerce | Ohio are proud to present the 2020, Lebanon, Ohio CRAM THE CRUISER School Supplies Drive!! 🖍📚Bring school supplies donations Thursday, August 6th and help us kick off the 2020-2021 school year! Come out to meet and snap a picture 📸 with Lebanon’s very own hometown heroes! The Ohio State Highway Patrol, Lebanon Division of Police, and the Warren County Lebanon Sheriff's Office
CRAM THE CRUISER
Thursday, August 6th
Front parking lot (facing Deerfield rd.)
1699 Deerfield Rd.
School supplies will be donated to Lebanon City Schools, The Warren County Career Center, and The Warren County Alternative School.
Most Needed Items:
• Lysol Spray
• Disinfectant Wipes
• Hand Sanitizer
• Paper Towels & Tissues
• Face Masks
• Sanitary Pads & Tampons
• Dry Erase Markers
• Pre- sharpened Pencils
• Crayons & Colored Pencils
High Chair Needed
A family is in need of a high chair for a 6 month old girl.
Help a family of 6 stay cool this summer...
A family of 6 is in need of a window unit AC to help cool down their home. If you can help please click the link below.
Happiness is... being tucked into bed
Help Neighborhood Bridges- Lebanon provide a good nights sleep for a neighbor in need! A neighbor is in need of two twin sheet and comforter sets. Any color or pattern will be accepted to fill this need.
2- fitted sheets for twin sized mattress
2- standard size pillow cases
2- comforter or quilts for a twin sized mattress
If you can help please click the link below for instructions on how you can donate. Thank you!
- Neighborhood Bridges- Lebanon is a member of neighborhood bridges, a national 501(c)3 charitable organization that advocates for individuals, children and families using an online platform to engage our community in building and nurturing… A Gateway for Kindness. Our model is about kindness, speed, efficiency, and bridging all community resources to drive direct support in care to our neighbors in need. We use online tools like the neighborhood Bridges website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to connect community members that are looking for ways to help with those that are in need. Our online platform gives us the ability to share and fill needs while protecting the identity of both the individuals in need and the community members helping to fill those needs.
- Our Area Directors have come together in support of kindness and support for our children/families need. Read about them!
- Tracy Funke has lived in the community for the last 16 years. She is raising her children, Sadie and Simon, in the Lebanon community. Tracy is a dedicated social worker in the school district and has served as a District Resource Coordinator since 2017. You can find Tracy outdoors when the weather is warm and serving as a volleyball mom when it is cold.
- Lynn Payne has been a Lebanon resident for 17 years. She and her husband currently have two children in the district. After serving many years as a volunteer in the schools and working for a non profit parenting center for the last five years she is excited to be supporting the families as a District Resource Coordinator.
- Rebecca Strole is a stay at home mom, with a background in Public Relations and Recruiting. "My husband and I, and our three kids have lived in Lebanon for 8 years. I enjoy spending time with family, playing with one of our four animals, working out and volunteering in the community. As a city girl transplanted into small town Lebanon, my favorite thing about living here is the people. The long conversations over campfires with neighbors and knowing that no matter where you are, you’ll always be able to find a familiar face. #OnwardLebanon“