5 Easy Steps to bridge kindness in YOUR community!
1. Call a meeting of key stakeholders in your community
We recommend that you create an 8-10 member steering committee from this meeting of key stakeholders who can help you promote the effort. This will provide fun and engagement to the process!
2. Name a person(s) to serve as volunteer Area Directors
A Fun 8-10 hour a week project for a key volunteer(s) who want to serve!
3. neighborhood bridges will open up a bank account in the name of your community
100% of donations made in your community – stay in your community! Area Directors have access to funds 24/7.
neighborhood bridges handles all receipting, reporting, and accounting.
4. Identify local donation centers where donors can take their items
Fire Stations, YMCA's, churches, businesses are all used in our communities. Simply identify 1 or 2 who are best suited for your community.
5. Identify who will serve as Advocates!
neighborhood bridges will provide training – posting needs is so simple