5 Easy Steps to bridge kindness 5 Easy Steps to bridge kindness in YOUR community!
1. Call a meeting of key stakeholders in your community
We recommend that you create an 8-10 member steering committee from this meeting of key stakeholders who can help you promote the effort. This will provide fun and engagement to the process!
2. Name a person(s) to serve as volunteer Area Directors
A Fun 8-10 hour a week project for a key volunteer(s) who want to serve!
3. Open a NB Bank account in the name of your community
100% of donations made in your community – stay in your community!
4. Provide neighborhood bridges with photos of schools & communities – to create social media pages
neighborhood bridges will create facebook, twitter, and Instagram pages that will be integrated with your website.
5. Identify who will serve as Advocates!
Neighborhood bridges will provide training – posting needs is so simple